TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Schedule: While we will always do our best to deliver classes and services on time as advertised, please note that our schedule is subject to change or cancellation without notice. Shri Yoga is not liable to refund or offer compensation for classes that are late, changed, or cancelled for any reason.
- Online Booking: Online booking is available, and booking online is encouraged, but not essential. If you book online, please make yourself known to the staff member in reception upon arrival. It is the students’ responsibility to cancel an online booking. Any classes booked but not attended will be deducted from your pass.
- Belongings: We provide storage for your belongings in the studio, and personal belongings are stored at your own risk. Shri Yoga is not responsible for personal items that are lost or stolen.
- Children: Our classes are suited for students ages 16 and up unless otherwise stated in a class description (i.e. Kids Yoga). For insurance reasons, children are not permitted to wait in the reception area during class.
- Late Entry: It's generally OK to arrive late for class, but Shri Yoga reserves the right to turn students away in cases where late entry makes the class unsafe for them.
- Pricing: Our pricing is subject to change and may increase from time to time to reflect an increase in our costs and your benefit.
- Mat Hire: Mats are available to hire for $2.
- Personal Mat Storage: Shri Yoga is not responsible for lost mats, or mats that remain unclaimed after a mat clean-out.
CLASS PASSES, MEMBERSHIPS & WORKSHOPS
- 10 Day Introductory Offer: The Introductory Offer may purchased online or in the studio at anytime, and will be activated at the time of your first visit. The Introductory Offer is available for new members only and must be activated within 6 months of purchase.
- Class packs and Unlimited Passes Class passes and may be used for regularly scheduled classes and are not transferrable to workshops, courses or other events. Multi-class packs activate on the date the first class is taken, and must be activated within 6 months of purchase. Our class passes have expiry dates, so please consider your schedule carefully when selecting your pass. Class passes are not shareable, refundable or extendable, although we will allow transfers to a new student, if the pass is used within its original expiry period. If you have an injury or illness that prevents you from practicing for an extended period of time please contact us and we will consider these cases individually.
- Direct Debit Membership: Direct Debit Memberships have no minimum contract period. Membership will renew fortnightly until cancelled by student (14 days notice required). Memberships may be suspended for a minimum of 7 days and a maximum of 6 months. All suspensions must have a set ending date. Requests for suspensions must be made in writing to email@example.com 14 days prior to the requested start date.
- Workshops: We offer refunds on workshops (less a 20% admin fee), up to 48 hours prior to the event unless otherwise stated in the workshop description. Refunds will not be given less than 48 hours prior to the event.
- Private Sessions: All private sessions must be paid upon booking. Any cancellations that occur more than 24 hours before the scheduled time may be re-booked at no additional cost. Cancellations that occur within 24 hours will non-refundable.
- Please note there will be a 2.5% surcharge on any credit card purchase over $400.